Friday, September 19, 2014

Finally Friday

Well, September is in full swing. We are already in the 3rd week, and I finally have an office. All my construction is done and my room is all green and pretty!!! I was away labor day week end and I did a couple layouts using the August kit Basic Grey "Mon Ami"  line. I really liked the layout Amy did in August so I copied it. Check out the original layout and my take on it!!!! I used my new Mini Distress inks and dirtied up the background paper and then I wrapped some of the twine from the kit around the base of the pattern paper. I picked a couple of the "Bingo sheet" die cuts and inked up all the edges. I have the perfect pic of Jeff and I at the cottage I plan to use on this layout.

Amy's August Layout

My veraion.

No comments:

Post a Comment