Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesdays Temptations-family photo Bomb ?!

Hi there, it's Danie.  I'm here with your third LAYOUT for September's Tuesday Temptation.
Did I mention, I love this months kit?!!
I have been having fun crafting with this amazing kit....maybe this layout will TEMPT YOU!

Carta Bella; Moments and MEMORIES.    Supplies:  CB Patterned Paper; frames; small stripe (cut files); fancy floral (cut files), White cardstock (cut files), CB element stickers (date), Bistro Chalk Marker (black) [ALL part of your kit]
 Word wooden veneer (family; altered), Maya Road wooden bingo coin(17), black floss, Mister Huey's Mist (Inky Black and Heirloom Blue) and Glossy Accents.

This is (some of) my Family.  My mom and 2 of my nieces are MIA.   Lunch was yummy - although wings are a rare-ity in our family but on those occasions  - oh so yummy!!
I know you'll enjoy creating -  with this kit!!

Hop on over to my BLOG for more close ups and details  - and become a follower...
http://scrappydanie.blogspot.ca/
Thank you
~ Danie ~
      xo

No comments:

Post a Comment