Friday, October 10, 2014

Finally Friday, October 10, 2014

You Hold the Key

Hi, Shannon here!

Wow...here we are at Thanksgiving weekend already. Time certainly does have a way of sneaking by, doesn't it?

For today's Finally Friday, I thought that I would show you a layout that I did at our crop in September. To be honest with you, I haven't touched my scrapbooking stuff since about February and I think that the crop was what I needed. I have to admit though, I am finding it difficult to do layout now that my kids are older. Not as many events happening in their lives like when they were younger.

Here is the first layout that I did at the crop...I am extremely happy with the way that it turned out. It is from my daughter's high school graduation (still having a hard time believing that I have a child in college...and one going next year too...like I said...time certainly has a way of sneaking by!)

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Bazzill Swiss Dot Black, Brand Unknown Kraft;
Pattern Paper: Authentique "Accomplished ~ Recipient";
Stickers: Authentique "Accom;pished ~Details"and "Accomplished  ~ Petite Dictaion";
Die Cuts ~ Authentique "Accomplished ~ Components;
Date Stamp; Dear Lizzy:
Ink; Dew Drop "Brilliance ~ Moonlight White"

No comments:

Post a Comment