Friday, November 28, 2014

Finally Friday

Thanks Christa for asking me to do the Finally Friday projects this month...was great motivation to do some layouts from last year!

Next I want to work on first day of school and Christmas (2013 of course) then I can move on to 2014!!!

  heehee

Here's my last 8x8 layout using last month's card kit featuring Harvest Lane by Simple Stories



What I used to make the layout:

Harvest Lane "Made with Love" design paper (Simple Stories)
Harvest Lane "Expressions Cardstock Stickers" (Simple Stories)
Harvest Lane "Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers" (Simple Stories)
Harvest Lane "Border Strips" design paper (Simple Stories)
Acorn Hollow design paper (Little Yellow Bicycle)

Kraft cardstock (Recollections - not in the kit)
Green chevron washi tape (not in the kit)

No comments:

Post a Comment