Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wild Card Wednesday and Happy New Year

Well it's the last Wednesday of the year and the last day of the year. 
When I colored up the image for the wild card for two weeks ago I did 2 of them. I was hoping to change the list to a wine bottle but I didn't have one..just a bunch of drink glasses that had "stuff" in them. So I carefully stamped one missing the stuff and cut the list off and added it to the image. I also used some wink of stella on the glass. 
I then stamped the sentiment and then had troubles coming up with a design so I looked up some card sketches..still nothing. 
Then I went to the Sketch n Scrap blog and used one of their sketches for  December.  Bingo..that was perfect. I found some old washi tape and ribbon, cut up the sentiment from the Dylusions stamp set and made a tag.
So here is my card..


and here is the sketch...

Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing what comes in the new kits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment