Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesdays Temptations-Niagara Falls

Amy rockin' the January kit...check out what she has to say about this weeks fabulousness!!!

Another pretty simple layout. These pics are from 2011(the last time we were at the Falls). Photos are matted with navy card stock so they stand out a bit from the background pattern paper(which I am in LOVE with).
The paper was so pretty I didn't want to do much to it. I added some "splats" from the Mr.Huey's and a few sequins and that is it folks!! My title was made using DIY Thickers, they are material and I sprayed them
with Mr.Hueys mist. I stamped with a date stamp underneath.   I can't
believe how great the colours are in this collection. Completely perfect for those cold layouts!!










Items used not in kit;
Mr Huey's mist
DIY thickers
Date stamp
Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment