Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesdays Temptations...All Bundled Up

I keep saying that the layouts I have done with this kit are pretty simple. Usually I dress my layouts up quite a bit more, but I love all the papers and everything included in this kit that I feel it needs to be showcased. The pattern papers in this line are just gorgeous and I don't want to hide them behind tons of layers. This one uses some navy blue cardstock and only two pattern papers. I love the snowflake stickers. They are a perfect accent for this background paper. I dug into my stash looking for letter stickers to match. These are large alpha foil stickers made by Autumn Leaves and I will admit I had been hoarding them waiting for the perfect layout. They match the snowflakes perfectly!

Thanks Amy!!! These look great!



No comments:

Post a Comment