Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wild Card Wednesday

This morning I was on Facebook and this awesome card was posted. I had to pin it and then just had to make it. Since I am designing for this month I needed to use something from the kit. Pretty simple choice, the @ paper clip from Studio Calico and the distress marker in Worn Lipstick.

I accidentally used a shiny paper so I thought I would show you the card from an angle so you can see the shimmer. 


The patterned paper is from my scraps stash and I believe it is Basic Grey.
The stamp set is from Paper Smooches "Falling for you" which is from a card kit we rec'd a couple of months ago (I think October). I used distress marker to color the monster and I added googly eyes to him as well. 

Here is the card I basically copied exactly.

Let's see you make a paper bow on a card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment