Wednesday, April 8, 2015

WCW April 8th

It's another Wednesday and another card for Scraptures card/scrapbook kits. This months kit features Bella Blvd Color Chaos and Lawn Fawn Year Four. This week I am featuring just the paper line.

A lot of the time when working with 12x12 paper from a card kit I will only use one sheet for as many cards as I can. This way I still have a lot of the paper left for my scrapbook pages (usually because it is lines that I want to scrapbook with). Last week I cut up the Daily Details page so that I had a bunch of journaling cards, this week I looked for a sketch that made it easy to make a journaling card into a card.


I liked the card with the black heart. I used peeled paint distress ink to extend the circle to have a line across and then cut a small line on each side of the circle to add black paper. The scrap paper was made into a border. The star is a sticker from the cardstock sticker sheet and added peeled paint distress marker to edge the inside. I then inked the edges in black, matted it in black and then again in the green. I put it on a black card base. 

Sketch is from Sketch Saturday #355. 

No comments:

Post a Comment