Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesdays Temptations

Last week of May...wow. I took the kit to work with me on Friday and thankfully was able to get a layout done. I really have not had time to do much with this kit although I have quite a few pictures I want to use with this line. So I mounted a torn piece of "Register Paper" onto Brown CS, then I added a torn piece of "Cencus Paper" on top. After I inked the edges of the papers I added a die cut frame to the picture . I inked a piece of the ribbon and added it with the CS die cut to the left side. After a few more die cut embellishments I was done. I want to add a few flowers but have not found any I like yet. What do you think?? I took my inspiration from this layout I found on the Bo Bunny blog from December 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment