Friday, June 26, 2015

Finally Friday

No 8x8 layout this week - my printer is out of ink and I didn't have time to go elsewhere to print pictures...so...instead we are going back in time through the card kit archives to the April 2014 card kit which featured the "Hello My Name Is" by Teresa Collins.

I really loved this collection...the design papers and accessories...I love the colours, the designs...just awesome for cards and layouts if you are so inclined!!

So here's two cards I made with scraps of what I have left from the card kit:




What I used to make these cards:

White cardstock (Fireworx - not in the kit)
Burgundy cardstock (Worldwin)
Hello My Name Is design papers, stickers and tags (Teresa Collins)
Scallop border punch (SU - not in the kit)

More scrappy goodness by Donna. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment