Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tuesdays Temptations

I had fun with this layout, I am going to get a pic of B on his last day of Grade 12 for this, I think I want one of him sitting in front of the school or near the main hallway...we'll see. I inked up and splattered the dictionary pages to age them, added them to the PP and went to town with the embellishments. I stamped arrows, punched some out of the other patterned papers and then found some sticker arrows.  all the stickers came from the kit and i even used the name strip from the bottom of one of the PP's. I think one of the pages has the word son on it, if so I am going to add one of those magnifying pebbles over the word. Loving the colors in this paper line. My Minds Eye Collectable-Notable. Here is a look at the layout I copied....pure inspiration from this one, loved it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment