Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesdays Temptations-Better late than Never

So this weeks final layout using the Webster's Pages line by Megan Hoeppner "These Are The Days" was a little easier to come up with. Although the inspiration layout is a little different, I found it easy to come up with this layout of my own. Here is the original layout



I liked the use of the turquoise/blue colour in her layout and I added some swirls from a Bo Bunny sticker sheet and then after cutting 3 die cuts from the kit I added 2 strips of the camera washi and then doodled some lines. 2 word/saying stickers ans all I need is to add  a pic of me and I am set. This months kit came with a July and an August die cut sheet, and although it is not quite August yet, I may or may not be going camping next week and plan to take some pictures of me an Jeff (either camping or doing some fun "us" stuff)

Here is my layout awaiting pictures.... Happy Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment