Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Oh Happy Day

It's a new month and a new kit for Scraptures. This month we are featuring, although I am sure you saw it yesterday, Simple Stories Summer Vibe.
A fun paper line and something that was requested to be in a kit. 
The papers are all so pretty that I didn't want to cut them up.
As usual I started looking for a sketch that worked with what I have, and found Seize the Sketch...perfect for those frames that we got in the kit. 

I used two of the frames, stamped the bee image using a Lawn Fawn set that was in a previous card kit. Cut up...sad face... Shine On for the background. 
The saying is from the sticker sheet..I put it on cardstock and then pop dotted it up to bring it level with the frames. 

Hope you have fun with this months kit and I will be back next week with another project with this lovely kit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment