Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Is it still Tuesday??

I have to tell you, this being self employed is a blessing and a curse. I love being busy and I love the work I am doing, but I find I have no time to scrap....none....and when I do I find I am enjoying "porta-back-yarda"
So this months kit is by Simple Stories "Color Vibe Bold". I ordered it a while ago and then found the SS summer line, so for those of you who (like me) love Simple Stories, you will be in heaven, as next months kit is SS as well. So as you guessed I have not had a chance to crack into my kit yet...Amy, you need to get back to the scrappy world so I can utilize your scrappy genius. Here is a sneak peak at a layout using this kit....show the love and check out the original post here!!!

Happy Memory - Simple Stories - SNAP Color Vibe Collection - Bolds - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Olive: Happy Memory - Simple Stories - SNAP Color Vibe Collection - Bolds - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment