Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Still Tuesday

Another long hard parental day today, but we made it to school and to all classes and even came home  in a good mood. Overall a good (long and tiring) day!!!!

Ok so I remember putting together this layout, and I thought I had used some inspiration from somewhere in cyber space, but alas, I cannot find it. So here is another cute summer layout using the SS Colour Vibe Bold papers. I cut a piece of white CS and splattered it with a few different colours of Dylusions sprays. I added a piece of the green CS as a photo mat and then some sticker and die cuts from the kit. Below the border strip I cut out, I cut out some strips to use as a flag banner from the different PP "B" side. It went together fairly simple and I love the colour combo's in this kit

No comments:

Post a Comment