Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tuesdays Temptations

Ok, so October got away from me.....and I spaced on the FF but I was not the only one, Chelle forgot the WCW. But I am Ahead of the game now!!!!

This months kit was chosen by our fellow scrappy peeps Amy. The Crate Paper line is called Confetti. It has a lot of gold accents and most of the embellishments are gold. I was a little hesitant at first, but once I started to work with it, I easily created some awesome layouts with it. I was at a crop last month and I pulled it all out and played with it for a bit, moving papers around, layering the embellishments. I wanted to use this paper for a layout for B's first day of University but I did not love the text in the middle. So I covered it up with a piece of another on of the PP. After I laid the picture on I added some sticker letters (not from the kit) and that was it. The text on this page was perfect for this type of event. LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment