Wednesday, November 18, 2015

WCW Nov 18th

I wasn't feeling very creative last night but I still managed to get this card done.
I looked at sketches, I looked at the kit, back to sketches, back to the kit...you get the picture. 
I knew I had to get at least one card done using the stencil that I picked out (more from mixed media and art journaling then for cards).

I went on one of my old links for card challenges Got Sketch! and saw this one sketch that I thought might work. I traced the outside and cut out a spray mask so that the gold spray ink would only go where I wanted and not all over the card. 

Used a piece of scrap paper, a circle punch, some twine and pop dots for the 2nd layer. Then using pop dots I layered on some of the bits and pieces that came with the kit.
The thanks was rectangular so I cut out the ends to make it more like a banner. 

I actually like how this card turned out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment