Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

Since it is Finally Friday I still had to do my part...she cracks the whip don'cha know.
I felt like making some cards the other day so went ahead and made some Christmas cards. 
I will put the link to the inspiration if I have it for each one. 

This one is using the Tim Holtz crazy birds and crazy talk. The girl that I scraplifted also had crazy things to go with the set but I don't have that one yet..:( 
The artist is Richele Christensen

 This one, I think I just saw a bunch of different ones like this and they stuck in my head. I was looking for paper and found these Basic Grey stickers I had left and decided to use them.

 The artist for these ones is Shelly Hickox.

 This one used the sketch from Sketch N Scrap.

I hope everyone is having some great time with family, or crafting, or relaxing or whatever you like to do on Christmas day. I know I will be relaxing (after making 5 different breakfasts) and possibly crafting. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment