Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tuesdays Temptations

Can  I say how awesome the colours are in this collection from Echo Park!! For this layout I used Silhouette Design Software to make this background cut file. I then used the "inside" pieces to cut out pattern pieces to fit into some of the "holes".  Using overhead transparency on
3 of these sections I created shaker pockets with sequins and seed beads. I popped the whole cut background up on foam strips(this also sealed in the shaker pockets).  The bare chipboard snowflakes I painted with Aqua metallic acrylic paint and then covered them in Stickles (I also used this mixture on the outside edges of the title "Hello Winter"
which is from the sticker sheet included in the kit).  After popping some sequins from my stash on this layout, it was done! I hope you enjoy.


 




2 comments:

  1. If anyone wants the cut file that I created for this layout, let me know, I don't mind sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete