Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesdays Temptations

Wow, almost the end of February and I am really enjoying this months My Mind Eye kit. The colors are so energetic and even though I did not do a Valentines layout I could have, this line has plenty of pink. I used it for boy, girl and "couple" layouts. I found this layout (pretty sure its German)  and I decided to use a white CS instead of the cream from the kit so the colors stood out.
I went to town. I painted over a doily stencil from a past lit using TH Mermaid Lagoon paint (which leaked all down the bottle and onto me).
Then I misted with a Dyan spray Bubblegum Pink over a bubble TH stencil. I added some texture paste over the speckles stencil. Then I took Peacock Feather and Picked Raspberry  TH stamp pad and used the Brick like stencil on 2 sides of the page.  Then I cut, inked, doodled on the papers and started to layer. Michelle would have been so proud, my fingers were pink and blue! I was originally going to use a pic of my nieces but could not find it. Yes we were that young once.

No comments:

Post a Comment