Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wild Card Wednesday

Last Wild Card Wednesday for March.

I've had fun making birthday cards this month with the "Let's Party" collection by Simple Stories. I love the bright colours and the designs of the papers.

Because it's the last week of the month (and I can't count) I made two cards this week.

The first card will be for Kevin's aunt who has a birthday in early April.



This second card is for my dear old pot & pan (my dad) who is turning 70!!??!! on April 26.



What I used to make these cards:

Let's Party "Make a Wish" design paper (Simple Stories)
Let's Party "It's Your Day" design paper (Simple Stories)
Let's Party "Pocket Pieces" (Simple Stories)
Let's Party "Bits n Pieces" (Simple Stories)
White cardstock (Fireworx - not in kit)

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment