Friday, April 8, 2016

Finally Friday~April 8, 2016

Good morning peeps. Shannon here. Long time no post for me. Our fearless leader is off to Scrapfest Kitchener today so she asked me to put up the Finally Friday post. Today's post comes from the wonderful Donna. Here is what she did for us.....

I took Joel to his first concert on March 26
We went to see Garth Brooks at the First Ontario Centre in Hamilton
It was an AWESOME show.
This week's Finally Friday layout uses a couple of pictures I took at the concert
Please admire our matchy matchy CAMO Garth Brooks hats   heehee



What I used to make the layout:

Max "Text Me" and "Rockstar" design paper (Bella Blvd)
Max "Treasures & Text" (Bella Blvd)
Max "Trinkets" (Bella Blvd)
Max "Die Cut Cards"
Letter stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment