Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tuesdays Temptations

Well May is here, and so far spring has not made such an overwhelming appearance. I have been super busy with my other business (for which I am grateful) but it does not leave a lot of free time to scrapbook. So last night I opened this months kit and dug in. Simple Stories does some awesome stuff. This months line is called "Live in Color" I was not too sure about this line when I got it (was not thrilled about the floral) but it grew on me. Love Google to find some scrappy inspiration, and it never lets me down. This is what I found . Along with a few other gems to be used later in the month. This one took a bit of time to get the layers right and I still have no picture for it (oh well, one will come). Everything came in the kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment