Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tuesdays Temptations

Week#1   "photograph"

Amy got to play with this months kit Pinkfresh "Life Noted". This is what she came up with...

As soon as I saw this piece of patterned paper I knew I was going to use it for a background. I love cutting papers to make the diagonal slice in the background and this paper took the work out of it for me. The red circle paper layered behind my photo is the Tim Holtz stencil included in the deluxe kit. I used a sponge with ink over white paper. After that dried I took a stamp from my stash and leaving the stencil on the paper, I stamped the little triangles. The flair and gold foil heart are from my stash. I made the little word strips with scraps and my typewriter. I absolutely LOVE these clear acrylic words. They make perfect titles. I am loving the fresh colours in this kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment