Wednesday, June 15, 2016

WCW water color

I found a sketch that looked like fun and with the cute little mini stamp set that came with this month's kit it was perfect. I wanted to do a bit of watercolor and I liked it, until the paper dried. I just don't seem to have luck with watercolor paper, it never looks good after drying.
Anyways, I used the line stamp (?) with distress inks on watercolor paper. I then spritzed with water to get the desired smudge. Then had to restamp the red and yellow so that you could actually see the color. After that I took gold spray and splattered it around.
Stamped the sentiment, inked the edge and pop dotted up the water color paper. 
It looks okay but wish my paper would be a bit flatter. 


Sentiment Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Distress ink: Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon and Dusty Concord.
Watercolor paper: unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment