Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Wild Card Wednesday

It's that time of year when kids are finishing school and you have to decide whether or not to make a gift & card or just buy one. I mean for the teacher for putting up with your kid for the year, kidding I am sure all of our children are perfect angels in school. 

I used another journal card to go with the sketch from Mojo Monday

I know, I haven't cut up the paper in the kit, that is mainly because the "A" sides were so nice as full pages I didn't want to cut them up. LOL

The sentiment is a stamp I have had for years, and I wrote out Dakota's teacher's last name in beads. I wanted to put an apple there but didn't have one and was too lazy to cut one out with the silhouette. 


journal card  Pink Fresh Studio Life Noted
cardstock/beads unknown
sentiment imaginesce

No comments:

Post a Comment