Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Totally Tuesday

Well as some of you may or may not have noticed, I have fallen down on the job, or maybe I have just lost my scrappy mojo. Thankfully Chelle has not or you would have nothing to look at here at Scraptures. SO here is an update on the latest at Scraptures. Besides being steady busy with my other business, and having no time or mojo to scrap when I do have free time (I spend it in the pool or doing puzzles lately) I have decided to close the kit club. August first kits were the last kits for the club members. I should have had some Tuesdays Temptations and Finally Friday stuff done in advance but alas, I did not. I am really hoping to find some time and inspiration to create soon. I am also hoping to participate as my last event in Scrapfest Kitchener. I have enjoyed every kit I have put together and all the Scrapping events I have participated in, but I believe the tine has come to say good by. I hope you have enjoyed the scrappy goodness we have posted here in the last 5 years. Thanks for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment