Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1st Challenge!

BLOG PARTICIPATION-->Since we know some people just don't want to be a part of a forum, we don't want you left out! I will post the challenges here for you to do. Add your name to Mr. Linky below and at the end of the month I'll put everyone's name into a draw for a prize. I'll post a pic of the prize in the next few days!


FACEBOOK CONTEST--> We are also hoping to get over 100 'fans' on our facebook page. If you aren't already a fan, please head over and become one, and tell all your friends. Once you've done that, post on the wall that you are a new fan of Scrap~tures and or tell us who sent you over to become a fan, and at the end of the month I'll draw a name from all those who commented for another fabulous prize!



Since the 1st anniversary gift suggestion is paper or clock, I thought it would be fun to do something centered around time for this challenge. I found this layout in the gallery which was created by Nannyscraps. I love her use of the clock and especially the tittle, "One Moment In Time" So my challenge for you is to create a layout with that title!

Here is Nannyscrap's beautiful layout...














1 comment: