Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 2nd Challenge

For the second anniversary they say gifts should be cotton or china.

"Cotton- Clothing is an evident choice for this anniversary. Either buy your spouse something beautiful to wear, or surprise them by dressing yourself up for a night out. "

So when I think of cotton (maybe it's just the time of year) but I think of Santa's hat! All that pure white fluffiness. Since Santa only dresses himself up in his fluffy hat once a year, I would like to see a layout created with either Santa himself, or someone in a Santa hat!

Have fun!



Add your link to Mr. Linky below to be eligible for the draw!!




2 comments:

  1. I did a layout for this challenge, but I'm having a hard time finding Mr. Linky. Here is my link: http://roxyrolla.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-layout-of-year-and-my-first.html Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete