Friday, December 23, 2011

Finally Friday


Well folks, tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I have not been very crafty since my surgery however I have done 2 calendars and 3 Winter Survival Kits. My challenge for you for this week is to create an altered item or show us one if you already have done so. You have until the end of the year as I will be taking some time off over the holidays so I think this will be the year end Finally Friday...we'll see how crafty I am feeling after the holidays. Here is front and back views of the paint cans I did (I have also used new solid paint cans not clear). I usually fill them with a mug, some hot beverage Kleenex, hand sanitizer, cough drops, gloves...anything you may need to get through the winter. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment