Friday, February 17, 2012

Finally Friday

Wow, this week flew by, I cannot believe it is Friday already and the crop is tomorrow. I hope everyone had a great week and has an even better week-end. Now for some scrappy goodness. I found Pinterest a few weeks  ago. And although I was sceptical to get involved for fear of addiction I have survived. I even go days without checking in.  Well I have found quite a few cards and layouts that I have loved. so here are 2. O.k. so after 5 minutes and 5 so and so via so and so links through Pinterest I still cannot find the original poster for this layout, so credit where credit is due....not happening this time. Here is the original layout and my version of it. I want to do a girl version of it now. My challenge for you this week is to do a layout with squares. And for good measure, throw in a scrap lifted card as well.
http://pinterest.com/pin/168251736048583147/





And here is just for fun, a card I scrap lifted as well...
.
http://pinterest.com/pin/168251736048673894/

No comments:

Post a Comment