Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday's Temptations-Love Beyond Measure

Happy Valentines Day my scrappy peeps... this week "Varyscrappy" wanted to do a layout with this months SB kit With the Echo Park Yours Truly Line...here is what she said.


I found this layout while surfing Pinterest, so I went to the blog that it was on and simply fell in love with it. Here it is on Bliss, it was part of the Echo Park Paper & Epiphany Crafts blog hop.
http://elendae.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/echo-park-paper-epiphany-crafts-blog-hop/
I choose to do this as I find the pattern papers a little overwhelming Undecided , but if they are cut up not so much Thumbs Up . Mine is just slightly different as I didn't put the journalling around the perimeter and I matted my pattern paper with hot pink cardstock. Thank you Linda for the inspiration
 Kiss

Can't wait to see your versions of this layout

Isn't this beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment