Friday, March 9, 2012

Finally Friday

I was a little intimidated by this months scrapbook kit paper Sole Sisters by Imaginisce....I have seen a few things done with it and knew right away I was going to cut it up. I saw a similar layout to this but it was with totally random patterned paper. So here is my layout done with the kit, My challenge for you this week is to take some patterned paper that you have not touched because it was too busy or overwhelming and cut it up!

Come on...you know you wanna!!!!



Be sure to check out all the great things Stuck@home and our fellow scrappers do with this fun kit for March!

1 comment:

  1. I like how you used this paper. I, too, was a little intimidated by this collection because I thought it was a bit TOO themed for me. But you definitely made it work!

    ReplyDelete