Friday, April 13, 2012

Finally Friday the 13th

Well it is finally here....the 13th....ScrapFest. I have been organizing, moving, pricing, setting up, taking down, sewing, you name it and I have done it....I think I am ready, just have to remember chairs. It popped into my head at 5:42 this morning. Yes I was awake then, but I made myself go back to sleep. I would not be functional tonight if I got up then. So with all my preparations this week my friend T has been helping out with the blog posts and stuff. She did this weeks FF Challenge, so here it is...

"This weeks challenge has two parts...First I'd like to see some weaving on your layout...big or small, entirely up to you. Second, I'd like to see a black and white photo. You can use more then one, but I'd like to see at least one of your photo's black and white."

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout! Great work T!
    See ya at Scrapfest tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete