Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday's Temptations


Well, this week I was drawing a blank on what to scrap. On Sunday I was getting rid of some old frames and took out some old pictures of the kids, but I still had no clue what I was going to do for this weeks challenge. Then when I pulled out the kit I found the sketch....I tried it with a banner strip that I used the fringe scissors that came as the add on in the kit, but it did not go, so I took it off. I think I am going to try to use them on a card later. SO without further ado....here is my layout and the original sketch that I found on the May Arts website.

1 comment:

  1. Love this kit....the colours embelishments... BE YOU...perfect..the layout is adorable...can't wait to try the sketch...Maybe I will save it for CKC...

    ReplyDelete