Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday's Temptations

This week has been an exercise in re-arranging...I bought a new work station for my scrap room which meant I got rid of my Expidit shelf and had to buy a small book case for beside the work surface....now the fun part. Finding  a home for ALLLLLLLLL the stuff I had on the Expidit. So as my 2 BFF's can attest to you CAN NOT see my desk top to do a layout for this week's SB challenge, so Chelle who is designing with the Card kit Echo Park "Family Man" stepped up and did a card for me for today's post and I will do a layout for tomorrow's post...thanks Chelle. Here is her card....

Hi all ... I love the Technique Tuesday stamp set that came with this month's card kit, "Dad Rocks".  I used the plain side of the Echo Park Family Man "Father" paper. Obviously some of the ribbon and jute. I totally CASED this card from a girl on two peas..needed quick inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment