Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wild Card Wednsday

Wow, can you believe we are in the middle of August already  Huh? 

Included in this months card kit was a sheet of mistables canvas flowers from Tattered Angels. I've never seen these before so this was fun to work with. I cut out two flowers and misted them with the glimmer mist included in the kit. I left them to dry and when I came back, they were all curled up. I put something on them wo uncurl them a bit. I made a Z fold card and cut a pattern from a piece of pattern paper from the Summer Soul paper pack, also included in the kit. I used a sentiment from the craft works package too.

My challenge to you this week is to use a piece of the4 canvas flowers IF you are lucky enough to get the card kit  Thumbs Up If not, then I want to see another piece of canvas or material on your card.

Hope to see some amazing creations !!
Here is mine





No comments:

Post a Comment