Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Expand a Page

This week I decided to do a layout about the Apollo theatre. I have a bunch of pictures and some are repeats of the same one with just a different angle. So I dug into the kit and pulled out the Flip Book Pockets. SO I only used a few strips of the back side of Fresh Ginger paper and the Daisy CS and just added a few embellishments. The colours in the papers went nicely with the pictures and I wanted to use all the pics I had so the pockets are the perfect solution. Since I took SO many pictures in N.Y. City I will definitely be using more of these in my album. So I want to see you use the pocket pages on your layout this week. Sorry for the colour, when I took the picture to show you the pocket page it did not come out the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment