Friday, October 19, 2012

Finally Friday~October 19

Remember I told you on Sunday I did the ,make n take with Karen from Art House Studios....well it was a mixed media card and I loved it. I really loved it, in fact I am going to do a large canvas with the same technique for my mom for Christmas. So we put 3 colors of paint onto a jelly block (I ordered some from Karen) and then we brayered over it to mix the paint. We rolled a stencil into it to give it the effect of the stencil. Then we put our paper onto it and lifted off. When dry we added a couple more colors and some leaves and pressed our paper into it again. Then we added  a layer of white and added different leaves. Way cool.  Then we stamped an image with the new Ranger sticky embossing powder and added Cinnamon glitter to the image. I loves this technique and absolutely loved the stamp set so I bought it! Here is my finished version.....Let's see your take on a mixed media project. I know Chelle, Laurie and LL did this too....come on ladies show yours off too!

No comments:

Post a Comment