Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesdays Temptations-Sketch Challenge


I really enjoyed the colors that this kit has to offer, I love fall colors  these pictures of Big K and Little K were taken last Thanksgiving at French River...the colors that were out were absolutely beautiful and I was able to showcase them with this kit.

I challenge you to use the spritz that comes with this kit and Spritz away... I used the Spritz on the "family" chipboard if you don't have the kit please feel free to participate in this challenge using the sketch...and I am sure you all have some spritz of some kind... if not use your imagination.... I can't wait to see how you use this sketch... CREATE AWAY....

Products used
Brown Cardstock
Flash Cards Pattern Paper (Opposite side)
Yellow Quilt
Chipboard "Family"
Spritz Smooch Citrus Tickle
Prima Crystals
Some of the Fundamental Sitckers
***not included in the kit but used in the layout -- Maya Road  Mini Triangles banner canvas Pieces



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout, love your simple style. You're right, all those colours are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete