Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday's Temptations

Well this is week 5 of October and although Laurie had done something for this weeks challenge she forgot to post this morning and so we do not have a picture of the ones she created but we have a picture of what she did with a link to her inspiration. Check it out...

Ok...first off sorry that I don't have a sample to show...(I forgot to take a photo  Embarrassed ) but this is what I have made for Little K's class for tomorrow..

http://www.thirtyhandmadedays.com/2012/10/halloween_printable/

I challenge you to create a treat bag....like this or similar... Have fun with it... Halloween is all about fun... Can't wait to see what you all create ....


I made these cuz I figured they would get enough candy....

 

I love Pinterest... they give you so many ideas...and quick and easy ones...

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment