Friday, December 14, 2012

Finally Friday~December 14, 2012

Christmas Bauble

Well, here we are...11 days until Christmas!!!! Are you in a panic to get things done? I am, but I took a breather to make a cute Christmas ornament. It is rather easy and I love the way it turned out.

Here is how you make them....
1. Gather your supplies
  • double sided pattern paper or 2 different shade of cardstock
  • Something circular to trace around, a circle punch or a Cricut/Silhouette 
  • Mini Glue Dots, glue or double sided tape
  • Stapler or craft wire 


2. Cut 12 circles out. I cut mine at 3" using my Gypsy and my Cricut

3. Fold all your circles in half

4. Stack your circles by alternating sides...ie heads, tails, heads, tails, heads....

5. Staple twice through the stack of circles through the crease line (or if you don't have a stapler, wrap the entire stack with craft wire...again along the crease)

6. Stick a glue dot on to the top circle about 1/3rd of the way DOWN from the top and adhere to the opposite side, giving a squeeze to make it secure.

7. Do the same on the next circle, except do it about 1/3rd of the way UP from the bottom. 

8. Continue this way, alternating glue dots high and low until you are all the way around

9. Attach ribbon to the top and close the ornament with a Glue Dot.

I really liked making this ornament & definitely think I will be making more!


Now back to your regularly scheduled Christmas frenzy!











1 comment:

  1. These are awesome Shannon! I made two of them today, thanks for the instructions!!

    ReplyDelete