Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday's Temptation...More than a Title

Well, I am creating on pure necessity these days. I don't really have much inspiration. Being busy and so close to Christmas I just keep throwing stuff together. So here it is. I threw together this layout last night using some more pictures of the kids I took on Dec. 1st. I let them be silly and the first shot they were singing and snapping along to some music and I caught it by accident. So I used a couple of the branches and one of the tags and the only other thing I used was some of the journalling tags as embellishments. I titled it, Nuts From The Same Tree. A play on words with the branches. I would like to see you embellish with the journal tags and then use a title with a play on words.

No comments:

Post a Comment