Wednesday, December 5, 2012

There are so many cool things in this month's card kit, I didn't know where to start!!
I decided to make a twisted easel card and using the design paper that came with the kit...I didn't even have to do any stamping  Thumbs Up

I was really excited to see the core-dinations cardstock, it comes pre-embossed and you can sand it, tear it...I love the look of distressed paper, so of course I sanded it for this card.

Here is the card closed:


And here's what it looks like open:


What's in it:

Can you believe I only used three pieces of paper to make this card???  Smiley
Cardstock - Scarlet (Core-dinations) & Early Espresso (Stampin Up)
Design Paper - Echo Park - Very Merry Christmas - Journalling Cards (image & sentiment

Thanks Donna!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment