Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday's Temptations

Every year I try to get all the grand kids together to get pictures of them for my parents and 
assorted family members. This year was no exception but I added in my 2 god daughters from my 
step sister so I had 2 sets of 7 kids to photograph. The rule is we do nice ones first then you can
be silly, I let them go nuts. AS you can see they went a little nuts. The Christmas Day line from
 Carta Bella is a perfect line and great weigh paper. The "December 25th" paper was great as I 
took the pictures on the first of December so there is actually 25 days until Christmas from this
 picture. I love the muted colors from this line, not bold and tacky like some. I can see lots of 
beautiful layouts with this line in my future. So this week and in the weeks to follow with this
 line I want to see your preparations for Christmas. This is how we started this year's season. 
Now to put up the tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment