Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wild Card Wednesday


Well, this was an effort in trial and error. Last month Donna was the GOTM for the card kit...she rocks. She did 4 different types of card folds. So this month I am going to try and do each of those types of cards with either the Card kit "Doodlebug Designs" or the SB kit "Little Yellow Bicycle". I  tried the first one she posted, it was rather amusing trying to and get this done with no instructions...I tried to google it but it still was not clear. As you can see mine opens the other way from Donna's. Oh well!!  I hope you can join in and play along with some of the cards Donna posted in December. They really are amazing!!!
Front View
Open View

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!!!
    I coulda sent you instructions, but you did a fantastic job without them!

    ReplyDelete