Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday's Temptations

Alright, so I decided to have some fun with the kit and do something different---wall art! So my challenge to you is this, make something specifically to display! (doesn't have to be a canvas or be big, just something that you can put out to enjoy). and don't worry, next week we will go back to normal layouts!!

I used a canvas(just a cheap one from the dollar store, I think it is 8x10 or so). There is a layer of the patterned paper underneath(although it kind of disappeared as I got carried away!). I used one of the squares for the title. Explaining the whole process may take a bit of time of get kind of confusing, so I made a video! Follow the link below to see it!





http://youtu.be/uqBzFnN6aDA

^^^click here for video^^^ Thanks, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment