Friday, February 15, 2013

Finally Friday

Well for this my 3rd Finally Friday... for February 15th 2013 I had to make a thank you gift for someone that had done something for me....and would accept anything from me...mainly money....so I thought a little thank you gift made by me would be nice....so here is a bit of a pay it forward kind of challenge as well...
Give someone a little hand made gift...just to say hi or thank you or just cuz....it is nice to do... 
here is what I made



I love these and it is great to use up scraps...or odds and ends of stuff you have left over from kits or other things...

I used a 4x4 coaster and covered it with cardstock then added some pretty paper...and then....glued it all together...and added the 3x3 post it notes...and a big old binder clip and there you have it... a thank you gift....
So who are you going to give your gift too... Mine is for my neighbour...
Laurie

1 comment: