Sunday, February 17, 2013

Monthly Portfolio Challenge


It's time for another challenge for the monthly portfolio album challenge. 
All you need to do is summarize the month of January and decorate the title page for the month. 

For my title page, I first did a summary paragraph. Then using dylusions stamps I stamped and coloured with distress markers (got with the Scraptures monthly card kit). I then grabbed an old template and spritzed with orange dylusions spray. 


This is page one, I wrote directly on the photos. For the 3 I cut my own template and used dylusions green spray.


 Page 2 is a bit more simple, just the photos with a bit of writing on 1 photo.

I am adding some journaling to the photo of Dakota..she was icing the cupcakes for out of the cold. She did't want any help and did them all herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment